Monday, February 8, 2010

Two things you will not see on The Hannity Show Tonight.

This may be one of my favorite pictures of all time. Sean Hannity at the Bunny Ranch.


What do you think would get on his show first?

This picture.

Or

The results of the Penn State inquiry, which has cleared Michael Mann of any wrong doing regarding the so called "Climate-Gate" scandal.

Michael Mann said in a statement.

I am very pleased that, after a thorough review, the independent Penn State committee found no evidence to substantiate the allegations against me.

Three of the four allegations have been dismissed completely. Even though no evidence to substantiate the fourth allegation was found, the University administrators thought it best to convene a separate committee of distinguished scientists to resolve any remaining questions about academic procedures.

This is very much the vindication I expected since I am confident I have done nothing wrong.

I fully support the additional inquiry which may be the best way to remove any lingering doubts. I intend to cooperate fully in this matter – as I have since the beginning of the process.


Click here for the story that you will not see on Fox News.

No comments:

Post a Comment