Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My Academy Award Winner

Before I begin I can count on two hands how many movies I have seen this year, and many of them included cartoon characters.

But simply put, Up in the Air was by far the best movie of the year. It was a movie about people and feelings, and real stuff. Things that are all to often not available in film today.

George Clooney plays a corporate hatchet man named Ryan Bingham, who travels the nation downsizing the American corporation during a time of recession, providing a real life back drop to the film.

Look I'm not a movie critic, but I'm convinced the major players of this film we be nominated for an Academy Award with Clooney being the shoe in for an Oscar.

Take your wife you will not regret it.

Click here for a real movie critics point of view.

No comments:

Post a Comment