Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Another Bad Week for Rich Rod.


Excuse me Mr. Rodriguez, would you like the bad news or the really bad news?

O.K. the bad news.

Have you heard of that program, Sunday Night Football on NBC? Yeah, thats the one, the only professional football game on sunday night. Well, former Michigan Wolverine star Braylon Edwards shot an intro where he said, he was from Lloyd Carr's University of Michigan Wolverines. I'm not sure that will help recruiting. But for what its worth, Braylon back stepped on his comment in the Detroit News, two days after the event?


I know, I know, what could possibly be the really bad news?

Michigan hired a new AD today. He played for Bo, and has lived in Michigan his entire life.


I have been on the record numerous times that I believe RR must be given a fair shake. 4 or 5 years in fact, but all of this recent news coupled with a sub-par recruiting class, will make next year very important for the third year coach. The seat is officially hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment